Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wood Jewelry Part II

click image to enlarge

I got more earthy tribal jewelry for my collection today! This time there's a ring! For some reason I'm really excited about wooden rings! It feels really nice and comfortable on the finger. Along with the ring are 2 necklaces: one that reminds me of the Spiral of Life and the other is a neat cut shell so the cool grooves can be seen. The shape of the cut shell reminds me of an arrowhead. Also in the addition are some big hoop earrings. I just love hoops, what can I say?! And when I saw that I can get hoops in wood, I had to snatch it up! There's a lot of cool energy to tap into in spirals and circles, they are very magickal shapes. I am very happy with these new pieces!

The first part of my 'earthy tribal jewelry' collection can be viewed here.

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Ash said...

    Hiya,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! Its great to meet new people and see what they blog about.

    I love the jewelry! so pretty!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Love the jewelry again. You have great taste!

  3. Elaine and Josh said...

    Wow, these are all really beautiful! Thanks for commenting on our blog!

    ~ Elaine and Josh

  4. Brian Baine said...

    Nice. Can't wait to see it.