Friday, August 15, 2008

Rock Out Your Abs

I finally retrieved my ab roller from the garage (from moving), so I started it up again the other day. My stomach is burning but I love it, because I know it's working. I have the same ab roller as in this awesome tutorial video below on how to use one properly.



There are various brands and styles of ab rollers but it's all really the same. I think an ab roller should be apart of everyone's excersie regime. It's cheap (I paid $8.90 for mine), doesn't take up space and truly targets those ab muscles! You'll feel the burn!

2 bite(s) of mango :

  1. ~amber~ said...

    Didn't realize they were that cheap.
    My mom bought the one off TV and absolutely HATED it. So because of her review, I never bought one. Good to hear someone actually likes it though; maybe I will try it sometime.

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Oh no! lol. I wonder if it was one of the more mechanical ones. Before my mommy days I had one that was more bulky because it used springs inside (I forget what for, maybe resistance levels or for better control) and it worked great but broke easily. Now I stick to the simple wheel with a stick through it type, these are the types that don't cost much at all. Let me know if you end up trying one out.