Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jillian Michaels - Wii Style!

Click image for Amazon page.

I spotted this on Amazon for the Wii Fit! Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009. A very serious title, wouldn't you agree? It's due to come out in late October, but you can pre-order. I really want this--I just have to make sure I snatch up a Wii Fit!

Jillian Michaels is best known as one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser, the show where contestants have nothing but time to exercise all freaking day (and get counseled on how to eat healthy) and lose mind blowing amounts of weight.

I haven't found much information about this game (would love to see screenshots) but here is a quick description:

Enroll as a new recruit in Jillian's Boot Camp and join the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009! This is the first game to combine a celebrity trainer with the innovative Wii Balance Board. Choose from 4 types of workouts in motion based fitness activities. Input personal data to track your progress while you unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian.

  • Uses the Wii Balance Board
  • Four workout types: Strength Training, Weight Loss, Intervals and Hill Climb
  • Motion based fitness activities such as ladder climb, rowing and monkey bars
  • Track personal data and progress
  • Unlock lifestyle tips from Jillian

I'm very excited about this "game". Jillian Michaels is known for being tough to get results and I expect this game to be a gem. I've tried fitness games before and I really love the idea of them--Dance Dance Revolution, Yourself!Fitness and EyeToy games. Some are more fun and game-like than others but all get you really active!

For more about Wii Fit, visit the website here. It looks very cool indeed!

1 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Ohhh WOOHOO that looks awesome. I Love Biggest Loser and hey would love to see Bob with a game also. I hope you are able to get it to let us all know how you like it!