Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Day Before 1st Grade

My son Gavin and I spent the day watching Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, playing Dance Dance Revolution, flying his SpongeBob kite and taking pictures. I must be an irritating photographer, because he sure was getting tired of me. I really wanted to get some photos of him though before his official initiation into 1st grade.

Click to enlarge all photos, but especially for the vertical ones - click AND ZOOM if possible to see them clear. The vertical ones always look so pixilated in thumbnail form.

He spotted a helicopter in this photo, tried to get me to look at it so he could run away from taking anymore pictures. Didn't work.

This was his photo idea, not mine - posing with sticks! It seems to be a theme with him.

This tree and little bench is in our front yard. When the tree is full of blossoms, it has hoards of bees all over it. This is was the perfect time to take advantage of the situation.

He loves flying that thing.


All done. Tomorrow is 1st Grade!

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Ash said...

    I love all those pictures. They look great!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Gavin is so Cute! Tell him to have a great first day in first grade. I remember when Terry went...

  3. Brian Baine said...

    Looks like a nice day to end summer vacation. I saved the images to my laptop and made the first one my background on the PSP.

  4. Liz said...

    He's a cutie!!