Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Have Connections...

or so that is how I feel right now with the Amazon Text Alert feature that I signed up for last night to be informed when any Wii's got back in stock. Earlier today I got a text message on my cell from Amazon that they had them back in stock.

I knew I had to rush to buy it before they were all gone, so I called Brian to see if he felt the same way and now we have Gavin's main big gift all set for Christmas! Lately, only the bundles have been for sale and we weren't willing to pay over $500 to almost $600 for one thing. After submitting my order I returned to see if the Wii's were already back out of stock and YEP! Gone like the wind (for now). One has to act very fast on these things. Learn to move like the speed of light or try to time travel if you must. But at the least, sign up for those cell text alerts.

2 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    So jealous. Nothing else to say!

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    I'm sending Wii attraction vibes your way, Sherry!!!