Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Wish List

I'll be editing this every so often but will make a new post of any new additions. The photos are linked to the places that sell them, so click away if you find something you like as well!

1.
I would love to have this set placed above the fireplace on the mantle.


2.
Very sleek and chic. Perfect for an altar as well.


3.
I love modernized Asian furniture.


4.
I love the table but don't really care for the chairs, maybe if it had different cushions... I can't decide which dining set I like better out of this one or the first one.


This is a part of the same collection as the dining set above.


5.
Glass is so simple yet so pretty when it includes a little texture! I'm on a mission to decorate my dream table setting and that would be something that compliments my raw vegan food well with a shimmery silver and ice theme, reminiscent of what maybe an Ice Fairy Queen would have her table to look like.


6.
Still on the silver and ice table setting theme - this is exactly what I am talking about!


Yes, I most definitely need that bowl as well from the collection. It's a sign, there's raw food in there!


7.
I think this particular set as a whole is a little bit TOO textural and noisy for my tastes, but just having the bowls would be a nice contrast to the above glass dinner plates. Plus the dinner plates that I like don't seem to offer any smaller bowls except the huge one.


8.
Absolutely beautiful! Love the ice look. This would really help set the silver and ice tone of my table!


9.
I'm amazed by this tree. It's stunning! I would totally do the feather decoration with it as in the photo because that looks SO GOOD! I did always want a white tree and to decorate it with silvery things but this golden tree is like a pure dream and fantasy.

...

To be forever continued...

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. ~amber~ said...

    I love that first dining room table set. I like the second set too, with the side table included, but I too don't like the chairs. I think the chairs look too 'dainty' where the tables look more bulky.

    Love the vase/hurricane thing; I would put flowers in it on my table.

    I like the first set of dishes too. I agree that the second crackled one is a little too busy.

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    My husband told me earlier today that he liked the first dining set better as well!

    That's actually a glass/goblet for drinking! hehehe. It's a huge photo for it though so it DOES look like a vase! Actually if I find a vase like that I would so buy it! That would be my style.

    Hopefully I'll be able to get the glass dishes soon! I REALLY REALLY REALLY want them!

  3. Ash said...

    I love number 4 and 5! You have great taste.

  4. Anonymous said...

    I like the first dining set...and the first set of dishes.