Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Wii Fit Age!

I am so terribly embarrassed to say that when I started out using the Wii Fit, my "Wii Fit Age" was an astounding 38 years (I'm 28!). This is based on a couple of tests that you have to do. I am happy to announce that TODAY my Wii Fit Age is now an impressive 21! What a huge improvement a daily routine can deliver!

I truly love doing yoga with the balance board. Because of it, I am able to specifically see if I am balancing myself properly with the poses. Since I don't go to yoga classes, this is the next best thing in being critiqued in your poses. For a majority of the poses, I am considered the full rank of a "Yoga Master" while the others I am one star/notch down at a "Yoga Trainer".

There are 2 yoga poses that I totally suck on though but I am getting so much better, at least I'm not only one star with them anymore. One star is "Unbalanced". I struggle really hard just to get 2 stars, but before even if I struggled really hard, it just wasn't happening! I still haven't even unlocked all of the yoga poses though, but my son has for his account. He's a monster!

Strength training is not my forte. If you look at my color coded graph of the types of exercises I'm doing every day, the color for strength is barely there! My upper strength has always sucked. My wrists and ankles have always been so weak! Seriously, just attempting one push-up makes my wrists feel like they are about to BREAK! I kid you not! I am slowly starting to do more and more strength exercises though. I hate being weak, about time I do something about it.

5 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Glad you are having so much fun with it! *hugs*

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks! I may slow down a bit with it in the next few days because it's about that time of month. And during that time I don't feel like doing much of anything. But I am really going to try to at least do some yoga with it.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Good job! I'm glad the wii fit is working out so well for you! I need to get one!

    -Liz

  4. Anonymous said...

    Yeah I totally need a wii and a wii fit..that sounds awesome. I know my kids would really enjoy it!

  5. ~amber~ said...

    Glad you are liking it so well and that you are getting stronger and better with it.

    My aunt does yoga all the time, I should tell her to invest in one.