Sunday, September 7, 2008

In The Fairy Garden

These are the newest addition to my potted flowers. I completely messed with the color levels to create a fairy essence. The flowers are really purple with green leaves. I quite like how the effect turned out. The top photo especially looks like something out of a fairy world and it begs to be clicked to enlarge for full effect.

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Those are really fairy looking! I definitely think when I invest into another camera next year so far I really like yours!

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    I have a Canon S5. For the price I am more than satisfied with the quality of photos it takes.

  3. ~amber~ said...

    Very neat! The color isn't something completely odd that would be impossible for you to see in nature, so the editing isn't crazy and that is good.

  4. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks!!