Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Please Stay Around"...

I told her, and she agreed (at least for now).

5 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I am trying that with my waterbug problem to go though. We will see...They had until midnight last night before I have to take drastic measures.

  2. Brian Baine said...

    Cool, what does Gavin think of it?

  3. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Gavin thinks "It's great!"

    Sherry, I always hated that term "waterbug"!!! LOL My mom uses that term! I don't blame you for taking drastic measures though.

  4. ~amber~ said...

    Good picture! Aren't they the insect thing that eats their mate?

    I agree about the waterbug thing, take drastic measures. I hate them things!

  5. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Yes, the Praying Mantis, eats her mate after mating, may be because its the nearest and quickest food source. I think there may be another possible reason but I forget.

    I saw another one last night, it was way smaller so I'm thinking it was male. Poor male. LOL