Friday, September 5, 2008

Crinkle and Lace Boots

My new boots that I absolutely LOVE.

9 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Those boots are too cute!!! I bet you look HAWT in them. :)

    P.S Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks!!!

    Of course I don't mind. I'm about to put you in mine as well!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Those look awesome! What size feet are you?

  4. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Size 9, what are you trying to say Sherry? LOL Funny thing, on the Carolina Momma forum we were talking about pregnancy and foot size - how it can make your feet bigger permanently. That's what happened to me, use to have smaller feet.

  5. Anonymous said...

    Honestly I was thinking if they fit you wrong.....lol I am a size 7-8 depending on the brand of shoe and usually wide.

  6. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    I would have been so upset if they didn't fit me right. LOL

  7. ~amber~ said...

    Cute! I love shoes!

    They almost have a 'old' feel to them, like something you would see on people a long time ago that wore those big puffy dresses.

  8. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Amber, actually the description of the shoes is originally Goth Granny Victorian, or something like that, ha! So yep!

  9. Anonymous said...

    oh, i like those!! very cute!!!

    -liz