Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jewelry Material of Choice? Wood!

I can't help but love how wood feels as jewelry. I find it much more loving, natural and less harsh compared to metal. I recently stumbled upon some cool tribal-like jewelry that I am completely obsessed with now, so I know my collection is going to grow. I especially love the earrings with the posts as little separate stakes (or sticks) that keep everything together in a very primitive but attractive way. I love that tribal look for jewelry!

Below is the START of my collection:

click photo to enlarge

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    That looks really awesome. The jewelery and the photo.. Makes me tempted to want to get jewelery!

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks WrenTwilight. One of the clover patches in the backyard seemed perfect to display the pieces on.

  3. Liz said...

    Earth materials rock! Very cool jewelry!!

  4. Anonymous said...

    You know, I've always seen people that would wear really eccentric jewelry or wooden jewelry and I would always think 'wow, that's really beautiful but it would never look right on me.' But you know what, I'm goig to try it. I'm going to buy some because this set looks really cool and I know it's going to look really good on you with your hair style and skin tone. So, I'm going to branch out