Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Type of Abundance


cilck photo to enlarge

This came from my grocery trip today. The corn was on sale--5 for $2! My son Gavin was excited about getting them! I love it when he is excited about fresh raw food and I love the results of my food trips, though I can't wait until the day I step outside and harvest some of what I need straight from my yard. I need to go ahead and restart some herbs in one of my AeroGardens. Along with the more common ones (like basil, mint, chives), I still have the Japanese Herb Kit that needs germinating. Hopefully I can get to that tonight.

Also today, my new tarot deck came. The Circle of Life Tarot. Absolutely beautiful and so unique. My friend Sherry thinks it's a creepy deck, which I have to admit a few of the cards are, but that's the reason why I like it! It's a circular deck which is a first for me in using so we'll see how I take to it but I don't foresee any dislikes. I'm actually looking forward to dealing with the all mighty circle. The backs are beautiful as well.

Click here to view the cards (scroll down) and read a review of the deck.

2 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    So pretty. Makes me almost want to cry. I really need to do better with the raw thing!

  2. Liz said...

    Delicious looking veggies and fruits! i think it's very cute that gavin is excited about eating raw as well!!