Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ambient Music

I have some favorite new music to listen to while meditating and relaxing. All Our Ancestors by Tuu. I really do adore ambient or atmospheric music. For me this is real "soul" music.

click image for Amazon Page

You can preview the songs on Amazon. My favorites would have to be 2. All Our Ancestors, 5. Rainfall, 6. Illumination and 7. Shiva Descending, though I love the whole album! And it was nice saving $10 just by buying it all in MP3 files as well! It's been so long since I've used a CD for music for myself. I share my music with my PS3, having it stream my songs wirelessly from my computer so I can listen through the television. My husband did copy some of my songs straight on the PS3's hard drive also though, but for reason I just like how I can "stream".

There's some very calming music visuals on the PS3 as well, which fits perfectly with ambient music almost like it was made especially for it. I really love playing ambient music and having the house take on a spiritual calming vibe.

I had a previous album (on CD) by Tuu called Mesh, but I lost it! It's okay though, for now I am really digging this one by them.

1 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Very ambient music. Very nice!