Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Grim Reaper Halloween!

Gavin had a blast being scary for the first time for Halloween. He chose this costume himself. I ended up inverting the colors of some of the photos I took of him and I think they turned out good - a perfect vibe for Halloween photos.


Click to enlarge this inverted closeup. It's freaky good!




Hope everyone had a nice Halloween! Sadly, I didn't have any trick-or-treaters come to the house, and Brian bought GOOD candy. We would have been considered one of the "good candy houses", but alas, no faeries, witches, or monsters stopped by.

Brian took Gavin across the street to explore the neighborhood over there for Gavin to trick-or-treat at, and I was really surprised when they came back with his bag full of candy. Supposedly, the houses that were giving out candy were so happy that someone actually stopped by to trick-or-treat that they gave Gavin handfuls!

I'm glad he had fun.

Oh, something really tacky but funny, someone handed out pink wrapped "It's A Girl" mints.

3 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Unknown said...

    He looks so scary! Love the colors inverted, makes the pictures look awesome!

  2. Anonymous said...

    Eeks! Those are some scary pictures! The inverted colors does make it more scary!! Gavin's Grim Reaper costume was awesomely scary!! Unfortunately we had no trick-or-treaters here this halloween, maybe next year! That 'it's a girl' candy is hilarious! lol

    -Liz

  3. Anonymous said...

    Great picture. I passed out candy canes last year..So I do not consider its a girl candy to be tacky lol..I consider it "creative" LOL!