Friday, November 28, 2008

The Vertigo Tarot, Again


I received the new copy/edition of The Vertigo Tarot by Dave McKean. I have an old copy but a few years ago I foolishly believed it was safe in my suitcase on one of my trips to Austin. Airport security managed to make a very prominent bend in one of the cards while they went through the deck. And of course, that bend has always bothered me.

But now I have a new copy and all is well! I'm so glad they decided to publish it again. I thought that would never happen.

2 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awesome. I have debated on and off about the vertigo tarot. I may have to try and get a deck next year.

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    I don't think it's your style, Sherry! I could be completely wrong though. Doesn't hurt to try it out. If you end up buying it and not liking it, I could buy it from you so I'll have an extra copy. Or you could just keep it stored safely. Who knows, it may go back out of print yet again.