Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cucumber Noodles!

I am in love with cucumber noodles!

Yesterday, after trying to decide what to do with the rest of the cucumbers in the fridge before they went bad, I FINALLY made noodles out of them. I used a julienne peeler that I bought from a lady who sold Pampered Chef. Love it! The little handheld one is very convenient and quick for servings for less than a few people. Cucumbers peel nicely into noodles. And of course making noodles out of fresh whole foods is just FUN and fun to eat!

So yeah, this was my dinner tonight (and last night) - cucumber noodles with spinach cream sauce. YUMMY!


Tomorrow I am off to the grocery store for more cucumbers!

1 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    That dish does look good! It looks like it would be really refreshing!!!


    -Liz