Friday, November 14, 2008

Green Thoughts and Raw Packages

It feels good to be back in the green mode. This is day 2 for me in my Green Soul Challenge. All these leaves are filling me up! I only have lots of baby spinach left though. Depending on the weather tomorrow, I may go pick up some more variety of greens, if not I'll just make a banana mixed berry green smoothie with the baby spinach. I've actually been eyeing all those damn dandelion leaves in my backyard, I think I'll check tomorrow for some immature leaves if it isn't too wet outside, which it probably will be.

More raw agave nectar came today, I almost ran out. I am so thankful for Amazon on selling cool raw food staples like that at a more affordable price. I remember a few years back when agave nectar was ridiculously expensive. I mean, it really was robbery. Also recently from Amazon came my order of goji berries. For over 6,000 years, the Goji berry has been used to help protect the liver, help eyesight, boost the immune system, prevent cancer, and promote longevity amongst other benefits. Goji Up! I really need to make some sort of chocolate goji recipe soon. Mmmm.

Read more on goji berries.

1 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awesome! Your right the greens do fill you up. I just am trying to budget to make sure I can have greens for the rest of the month.