Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Green Soul Challenge - Day 7

I haven't updated in a bit but I am doing well on my challenge, having my daily green including getting in some spirulina that I'm mixing with fresh orange juice. Last night I cut open the most beautiful grapefruits for juicing. I just love grapefruit juice! The grapefruits didn't look like much on the outside but boy were they beautiful when I cut them in half. You know that feeling you get when you cut open a beautiful watermelon? I get that same feeling when I cut open a beautiful grapefruit. So very luscious. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to juice them or just pour a little agave on them and eat it with a spoon.

Speaking of cutting, I don't think I ever blogged about my favorite knife. I love this knife. It's a 7" santoku, but most importantly it's rainbow! Having a favorite knife I feel is nice a nice touch when making and caring about the food you make.


So, all this green has been very cleansing for me. A couple of days ago I started detoxing something fierce in the right gland near my throat/jaw. It is a lot better today though. I'll be sure to get my circulation going more to help it finish clearing out. I wish I had a rebounder though!

It was 17 degrees out this morning! I really need a new winter coat.

0 bite(s) of mango :