Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fire Over Fire - New Candlesticks

I finally don't have to look at an empty space above my fireplace anymore. The mantle now displays those very cool candlesticks from my wish list! I used the $100 gift certificate I got in return from FrontGate for buying that Gold Xmas Tree to buy them. And let me tell you, these candlesticks are larger than life! Brian and I were in awe at just how huge they were. The tallest one is 24 inches in height.


It has taken awhile (ever since we moved in this house) for me to figure out what to put there above the fireplace. I had ordered a Goddess Kwan Yin painting for the area awhile back, but the dimensions weren't right for the space. Now all I have to do is find some cool candles! I think I already know which ones I want though.

3 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Unknown said...

    Oooh, I like them! They look massive, but they don't look overpowering or anything from the pictures. I think they look good with the wall color too.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Awesome!! Those look so good. Excellent choice!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Oh!! I love those candlesticks! They're absolutely beautiful!!


    -Liz