Saturday, November 15, 2008

Green Soul Challenge - Day 3

I'm starting to type this at 11:11, awesome spiritual numbers. It's amazing when you really focus on eating cleaner to rid the body of unwanted things, outer things follow that show itself in needing to be rid of. There is a true connection with treating your inner life well and your outer life wanting to reflect that and I feel so blessed in experiencing that, it's very freeing.

Why yes, I did have my daily green today. Lots of salad still. We went to the grocery store to pick up some more stuff, so I was able to get the usual mixed greens. I didn't do the green smoothie today but hopefully soon. I just seem to be on this salad kick and I am really enjoying it.

I may just make a spirulina drink before I go to bed though.

0 bite(s) of mango :