Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tinker Bell - The Movie


I preordered Tinker Bell on Blu-ray. I'm excited!!! It comes out on video on the 28th, so I should have it on the Thursday or Friday after that. I just love faeries! And I'm excited about a movie that has a black faerie! You don't see that all that often which makes me so sad. In the movie, Arthur and the Invisibles, I absolutely loved the part where the dreadlocked Jamaican-like Minimoys starred. That was extremely cool!

I actually only recently got into "Tinker Bell" when my friend Liz lead me to the Disney website where you can make your own faery and decorate her room along with other neat features. Check it out!

3 bite(s) of mango :

  1. ~amber~ said...

    My daughter will probably LOVE this movie!

  2. Sherry said...

    Travis wants to see it LOL!

  3. Anonymous said...

    I can't wait to see the movie!! I'm running out on Tuesday to buy it! I"m addicted to that fairy site also, I just can't seem to get enough!

    Oh, and thanks for the shout-out!!!:)

    -Liz