Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Flowers

I just recently started to buy cut flowers for the dining table. This is what's currently on there. I really love the fall color.

As you can see, I'm new at this! I didn't realize until after I put the flowers and lotus pods in a vase that I really should have bought more for a fuller look! Next time will be better.

7 bite(s) of mango :

  1. ~amber~ said...

    I still think it is pretty and very 'fall'-like. I think the size of the actual flower makes up for it being such a full bouquet.

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks, Amber. I do like how they are big blooms.

  3. Unknown said...

    Very pretty flowers.... Makes me want to buy some for our table. LOL

    *hugs*

  4. Anonymous said...

    Those are very pretty. Great choice.

  5. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks ladies!!

  6. Anonymous said...

    I love those flowers! They're beautiful. Perfect autumn colors!

    -Liz

  7. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks Liz!