Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gavin's Fall Festival

Today I took my son to his school's Fall Festival. It was fun seeing him enjoying himself so much, the school had some cute games available including a hay ride with a tractor. Supposedly the girl he likes was there as well but he didn't even point her out to me! I so wanted to see! He assumes I know who everyone is when I really don't. It was cute seeing kids come up to him to say hi though. I'm just glad he's made new friends coming from a different school. His teacher was there selling ice cream and his bus driver was there helping out with the bounce house (which by the way Gavin was way too cautious in). Below are some photos from the festival.


Getting his hair dyed.






Curly polka dotted colored hair!


Smile!


With the Chick-Fil-A Cow! Haha!


Car Bash!


I think it's so funny the Car Bash was so popular. People love hitting things!

4 bite(s) of mango :

  1. ~amber~ said...

    I love his polka dotted hair! (I just love polka dots) That car smash does look fun.

    Looks like you had a great time.

    My kids do that when we go to their school too. They'll say theirs so and so and I have no idea who they are talking about. My daughter is good about telling me though.

    That reminds me, the kids school is supposed to have a fall festival but I haven't heard anything. I will have to ask.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Such cute pics of Gavin!! It looks like you guys had a great time at the fall festival! The car bashing thing is so funny! That is a good idea! Everybody does love to smash things! lol

    -Liz

  3. Anonymous said...

    Oh cool a car bash!!

    I was helping my friend defrost her freezer. It was AWESOME! Talk about getting some aggression out.

  4. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks ladies! The funny thing about the car bash, was there was a little girl, didn't even look like she should be in kindergarten yet and she swung that bat so hard at the car it was amazing and the sound of the hits were LOUD!!! I didn't know such strength could come out of something so little and dainty!

    Sherry, I can picture you now defrosting a freezer like the freezer did you wrong!!