Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Golden Yule Tree!

I finally have photos to share of our golden Yule tree. The funny thing is that I had to go really cheap with the ornaments (bought today at the last minute) but hopefully next year I'll have some ornaments that I really like and adore.

I took like 87 photos!!! I didn't know I took so many until I plugged my camera into the computer to upload. It's like a vortex you go into where you just lose time I guess taking photos, because 87 photos of a tree just doesn't make any sense at all! I picked out 8. I think the photos really don't do the tree any justice but here they are:








5 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    SOOOOOOOO beautiful! Cheap ornaments or not I love your tree.

  2. Anonymous said...

    Your yule tree is absolutely beautiful.. it's breathtaking! i love it!

    -liz

  3. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thanks ladies!!! :)

  4. SunTiger said...

    Awesome photos. Your ornaments don't look cheap. They look tasteful and brilliant.

    I actually have a tree in my house this year but only because my son and daughter-in-law had an artificial one ready-made. LOL. It sure makes the room look more magical when the lights are glowing!

  5. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Thank you, SunTiger! Ready made trees are so convenient!!! Just artificial ones as well. I don't think my family while growing up every bought a real tree, so I actually think that type of stuff foreign lol.

    I LOVE how Yule trees make the room so magical, full of warmth and spirit!