Friday, December 19, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

So it's about that time again to achieve and stick to some new things to do.

Here's mine:

1. Condition myself to run up to six miles. (This was my resolution last year!)

2. Get highly into reconstructing old clothes into new clothes.

I got these books just for this:


Along with all my old clothes, I think I'm going to find it fun and exciting to find stuff at thrift stores to turn into something new and creative.

3. Eat or drink one chlorophyll rich meal at least once a day. (I've already started and it's way easier and yummier than I thought. Can we say 'kale chips'?)

4. Work more on filling up my Book of Shadows.


5. Spend money more wisely to save more.

I may add to the list if I think of anything else.

3 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    You can do it!!
    I LOVE your book of shadows!

  2. Ash said...

    Those books look like they have some great ideas in them! You will need to post some of your creations.

  3. Anonymous said...

    That is the most awesome book of shadows!! You're really motivated, I wish you'd pass some of that motivation along to me:)!!

    -Liz