Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's been awhile...

So it's been awhile... and I'm not talking about updating my blog but rather it's been awhile since I've worked out with either weights or resistance.

I recently got the Pilates Power Gym which I am completely loving! But oh boy, it has really been awhile. Take heed in starting up a new workout program with ease. I'm starting to think that I may have some strained muscles in my rib cage area! It may be my diaphragm! It's been awhile since I've used lots of pulling twisting motion with those muscles.

But other than that, I'm in total love with the Pilates Power Gym. I call it a girlier version of the Total Gym, which I use to workout on in my late teens. The Pilates Power Gym is also very portable from room to room. I'm really enjoying the convenience of it not being a hassle whatsoever to just roll it into the living room to workout on while watching TV.

But what I love most about the Pilates Power Gym and pilates in general (do I sound like an infomercial?) is that it makes you workout and engage your core and abs in ways that you wouldn't think certain moves would require your abs to become active.




I bought mine from HSN.com with the flexpay, free shipping and a 10% off coupon I got from playing their spin game. As of now, I have a 15% off coupon if anyone is interested. These coupons can be easily won by playing their spin game every so often though.

1 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    I would love one. I loved the total gym and the idea of more portability is great!