Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cleopatra Sofa

An absolutely beautiful sofa, available from Victorian Trading Co.


I've always wanted a couch like this, and recently I've become aware that I'm into furniture that has a silver painted over wood look to it so I would definitely want to see how that would turn out on this piece. I am certain it would look stunning.

The price is a bit high on this piece, but I think it's expected for something like this. A little give and take may make the price not seem so bad with getting other pieces to complete a living room with it that are cheaper in prices. I'm on the lookout at gathering up furniture to finally have my dream living room (different from our den which is basically our real living room). If I can acquire this sofa, it would definitely be a great start and set the tone off right for an amazing dramatic look.

2 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Ash said...

    It looks great! It will be interesting to see it after it has been painted. You will have to post a pic if you do end up buying it.

  2. Sherry said...

    Pretty neat..I like it!