Thursday, October 9, 2008

Astrology Drinking Glasses

Check out these Astrology Drinking Glasses from Urban Outfitters. They are awfully mean, but funny.

I'm a Capricorn and mine says:

The Capricorn constellation is a goat. When was the last time you saw a goat pay too much for an apple or miss out on a good sale? Goats never get ripped off and you don't either. You are so tight-fisted you can barely pick up this pint. With all the money you save, you should be buying everyone the next round but the only full drink is your own. p.s goats don't have friends.

OUCH!!! Haha!

8 bite(s) of mango :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Those are pretty funny. I am a sagittarius.

  2. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    Sherry, I just read yours and OMG!

  3. Anonymous said...

    Some days that seems so true though for me LOL!!

  4. Anonymous said...

    thaha! I love those drinking glasses! I'm aquarius and it was completely right! lol I can't stop laughing! I always cancel on people, I'm notorious for that! My favorite line in it "oh and when people call you eccentric, you're really just weird" lol!!!!

    Very true! Loved it!

    -Liz

  5. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    That's funny, Liz! I looked up Aquarius because that is what my son is. I was like, "Geez, this is what I have to look forward to!" Hahaha!

  6. ~amber~ said...

    Those are crazy funny! Mine is pretty bad; even calling me a hooker. :) I am going to post mine on my blog too. :)

    Oh, I'm a Libra.

  7. ... said...

    That is a riot! I laughed so hard... I am a virgo... and that glass was right on! lol

  8. Lunar Earth Mama said...

    LOL, Luna! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm glad we can laugh at ourselves! I need to do it more often with myself.